CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Thank goodness

For ze holidays 8D
I've just put my report away and i started comparing it to my one from last year and boy have I gotten worse D:
My exam results are fairling poor compared to last year *cries*. Oh welllllll
Life isn't all about studying ...is it?

Anywhoo I had the worst week :D
I've learnt that telephone is a terrible form of communication and learnt that life really isn't fair. I hope this week as opened my eyes as to life in the real world and especially the office working place. Working politics is funny to watch at school, but when you get the short end of the stick it really is no fun!

All I can do is try my best at everything isnt it? And hope that I succeed. Mind you I'll be extremely sad if I dont get to go. I've been saving up since year 10! No lunch buying in year 12, no shopping splurges, ballonabudget
hmmmhmhmmm

bye bye!
Chai Latte!

0 comments: