CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hope..

fully i will be able to let go of the past.
Life is tiring.
It's taken day by day with moments of hope for the future.
All I do is study and I don't enjoy it but it's not as through I have anything better to do. sad isn't it? whenever I do get invited to sometime well usually I actually have to do work.
I only just realised this today when someone asked whether I get any relax time.
I take what I can get.
~
You know what? I actually hated it.What everyone loved? And it's nobody's fault but mine. Why am I this way? I wish I wasn't but I am. Acceping who you are is not easy. What am I on about? I know, but do you? Perhaps you do, but I won't spell it out because it'll be politically wrong for me to do so. Have a guess it's not that hard. If you get it right I'll buy you ice-cream-everyone loves ice cream!

oyasuminasai if you read this.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

@.@ is my english interpretation too limited to understand this post or u r high on tofu ? I jz want you to know tat no one actually enjoy studying but it's jz part of our lives..think about watcha gonna get as a return in the future for all the effort u put in now.jz hang in there for another 4 months or so all the study will end....well,temporarily lol.I dn mean to add pressure on u but I am sure u will get into ur desire law degree in uni.I hope u dn find me irritating with all my comments,jz hope tat u will feel better :)all da best tofu gambateh!!!lol PS:I am hell jealous of how u can study so well and I actually wish I have ur ability to do nothing but study lol and oh yea btw gr8 plan for London 2012 on prev post,I am planning to make my trip there arnd July nxt year:D