CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

PHEW


thanky goodness the exam results are back and I've never felt so stuppid in my life- cuz i did okay..

ohnomnom but the teachers are getting straight into work now.
how lame my life totally revolves around studies now. D:
*regrets doing 6 tee*

well anyway i hope that i get to go to japan at the end of the year as a gift to myself for all the studying hhohohoho, however i just have to convince mum that if the schloarships fail she'll let me go to the summer language coarse. She feels as though that because its not a highschool exchange its a waste of my time and i should wait till im older...but if i wait until im older, im going wait later..the later and probabaly never get around to it because i'll be too busy studying or applying for a job or watever which sucks donkey balls D:

yum i also want to go to London too; how cool would it be to go volunteer in the London olympics *D*
damn its second year uni D: and i really do want to finish my law degree if i do it quickly because it's a mimum of 5 years- full time
FIVE YEARS!!! thats alot- a whole nother highschool imagine that!

The future is so exciting <3 gah! cannot wait!

0 comments: